MY BIG QUESTION RESEARCH

Some people think research is boring because they have to do it for a class, and it's usually about something that's not interesting.  But today I did research and it was awesome.  Here's how I did it, I went to YouTube and searched for stephon Hawkins and looked for his beliefs on the earth starting and what started everything but then I came across his research on the black holes which I had a interest In where he said that anything that goes in side a black hole has a chance to come out and that if you are in a tough situation you can still have a way out. Also I searched for Neil degrasse Tyson and his research on the beginning of everything which kind of interesting b/c he stated that everything might have started because of a super nova where a star explodes and comes across some gas in space and creates a star and meteors which might have created earth and other planets   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAYING POWER

Essay Du Jean Valjean

WRITING ABOUT LIFE AND DEATH